Sunday, July 8, 2012

Enjoying My Garden






Here is a view of my garden.  In the foreground are
a short variey of sunflowers.  Then gladiolas, potatoes and parsnips and the rest is not showing.










Cucumbers that are starting to produce and in the background are tomatoes next to the shelves.  I like to grow small cucumbers rather than the long english ones in my greenhouse. 










 And tomatoes.  I even found a ripe one hiding under the foliage.  I love my greenhouse!

My internet is acting up [going on and off] so I will try and post this much and talk to you all later,  Darlene

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you are going to have a bumper crop of tomatoes Darlene- I love sunflowers - I will look forward to seeing them in blossom.
    The blog is looking good..
    Regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete